Premises liability law usually refers to injuries occurring on somebody else’s property Due to the property owner’s negligence or a possible unsafe condition. Landowners are required to protect those who lawfully enter on the land or property from reasonable injuries.
Landowners include business owners and homeowners in cases that include falls, fires, inadequate security, hidden defects and other types of personal injury. Attorney Jeffrey N. Powers represent individuals who have been seriously injured on someone else’s property.
Premises Liability Cases
- Assaults, shootings or other violent attacks
- Balcony collapses
- Broken stairs or unmarked step downs
- Construction accidents
- Falling Merchandise
- Falls on escalators and elevators
- Improperly maintained store fixtures
- Injuries that result from the criminal acts of others due to inadequate security
- Landlord Liability
- Landlords’ failure to keep property in a safe condition
- Negligent Security
- Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall