The personal injury lawyers at Powers Law Group in Macon, GA work hard to help people recover compensation in personal injury cases involving everything from motor vehicle accidents and related insurance claims to nursing home abuse and accidental death lawsuits. Powers Law Group has represented injury victims and successfully challenged the negligent or wrongful actions of others.
Mr.Powers has represented me in 2 different cases and he went above and beyond to make sure I'm taken care of and treated fair. I will always used Mr.Powers as my attorney because he got me the maximum amount from my case,treated me right, and with respect.
Car Accident Lawyer Testimonial Macon
I was stopped on Gray Highway at a traffic light, 7, 8 cars in front of me. I had no place to go. Couldn't go to the right or left, cars coming past me on both sides. A dump truck came behind me. I saw he couldn't stop.
Personal Injury Lawyer Macon Testimonial
After being in a high impact car accident, I was shocked that the other driver's insurance company was asking me to settle less than 48 hours after the accident, I had broken ribs and was extremely sore and bruised all over.
Macon Car Accident Testimonial
Mr. Powers and staff are an excellent law firm .I would strongly refer them to other people. Thank you for an awesome response to my case.
Macon Workers Comp Lawyer Testimonial
Client was driving home from a long day at work at cellular phone store. The defendant failed to yield the right of way and turned into our client. The defendant hired an accident reconstruction expert to allege that our client was speeding and not using her headlights. She hired our firm and we hired an accident reconstruction expert who confirmed her lights were illuminated. Our client was taken by ambulance to the hospital and her leg and wrist were operated on within hours of the accident.
Personal Injury Lawyer Testimonial by J. Wallace
I am so grateful that another lawyer decided to associate jeff powers of Powers Law Group on my case. I got hurt at work and ended up having surgery on my neck. Jeff and his team was there for me and got my case settled for a great amount.
Macon Workers Comp Lawyer Testimonial by Johnny J.
Tyler was injured in a car wreck while working for employer. He hurt his back and neck. He did not require surgery and was able to go back to work without restrictions, but unfortunately they fired him because he got hurt on the job.
Personal Injury & Workers Comp Testimonial by Tyler M.
Client was in a wreck with a DUI driver.
Thanks for all of your help Powers Law Group. – Germany Carswell
Macon Personal Injury Lawyer Testimonial by G. Carswell
Victim of DUI Driver
Client was in a wreck with a DUI driver.
Mr. Powers has been our family's lawyer for many years. Whenever we need advice, we know who to call.
Macon Personal Injury Lawyer Testimonial by P.H.
I appreciate everything you guys did for me and I would definitely recommend somebody else that's got an issue like mine and hopefully not worse.
Workers Comp / Personal Injury Testimonial by Doye B.
Some of the specific types of claims we focus on include:
Personal Injury Lawyers Macon GA
Personal Injury Resources
Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- NHTSA Crash Information
- Georgia Department of Transportation Crash Data
- Macon Georgia Accident Injury Attorney and Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
Medical Malpractice / Doctor Mistakes
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Macon GA
- Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Medical Complaint Boards
Brain Damage / Head Injuries
Railroad Injury / FELA
All Serious Injuries
- Burn Survivor Resource Center: This site is being offered as the premier one stop resource center to ensure professional information is made available to the burn survivor, to the many people who are searching for critical information on behalf of a loved one, to the family and to the professionals. We hope that this site will be able to assist you with valuable advice, guidance, products and support that otherwise might not be easily available to you.
- Products Liability: An overview of products-liability law with links to key primary and secondary sources, from Cornell Law School’s Legal Information Institute.
- Slip and Fall: Slip and Fall Injuries | Property Owners’ Liability Information
- The Safety Report: This health and safety web site is affiliated with Injuryboard and their seasonal magazine.
Slips, Trips & Falls
- Alliance for Justice: Alliance for Justice is a national association of enviromental, civil rights, mental health, women’s, children’s and consumer advocacy organizations.
- American Association for Justice (AAJ): The American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) is the leading organization for lawyers representing plaintiffs in the United States.
- Center for Law and Social Policy: Center for Law and Social Policy, is a non-profit organization with expertise in both law and policy affecting the poor.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Official Federal Agency website, including recalls, reports, alerts.
- Department of Transportation: The Official Website of the United States Department of Transportation.
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is focused on reducing crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- National Institutes of Health: (NIH)
- New England Journal of Medicine On-Line
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
- The National Legal Center for the Public Interest (NLCPI): The National Legal Center for the Public Interest is a nonpartisan, educational and public service foundation concerned with issues of public policy which relate to law or the administration of justice.
- Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation
- U.S. House of Representatives: Home page of the United States House of Representatives.
- U.S. Senate: Official site of “the living symbol of our union of states.” Connect with Senators, and learn about Senate committees, legislation, records, art, and history.
- U.S. Supreme Court: Official page of the United States Supreme Court, featuring court’s opinions and orders, calendar and schedules, rules, news releases and general information.
- Cornell University Law Library: Home Page for the Cornell Law Library. … Cornell Law Library has one of the finest collections of rare law books in the country
- Legal Glossary: Legal Glossary is a dictionary of Legal, Law, Lawyers and many more terms with simple definitions and detailed explanations.
- Lexis-Nexis: World’s leading provider of information management and workflow solutions to help drive profitability and productivity for legal and professional firms.