Macon Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Over 10% of traffic deaths involve bicyclists and pedestrians that were struck by motor vehicles. A bicycle/pedestrian accident results from a motorist’s negligence or inattentiveness while operating a vehicle.
The personal injury lawyers at Powers Law Group help people who have suffered bicycle or pedestrian injuries, as well as families who have lost a loved one in an accident in Macon, GA. Contact one of our personal injury lawyers to discuss your case.
The following are some common types of collisions that a cyclist/pedestrians may be injured in:
- A motor vehicle driver turning directly in front of a pedestrian/ bicyclist.
- An automobile driver entering the street from a driveway or parking spot and pulls out into traffic in front of the pedestrian or bicycle;
- A motorist’s failure to yield at an intersection or running a stop sign or red light;
- An automobile driver’s failure to look both ways when resuming travel after stopping at a stop sign;
- An automobile driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Many motor vehicle drivers do not respect the bicyclists’ rights to share the roads and, more importantly, many cyclists have not been properly educated on how to legally and safely share the roads with automobiles.
Powers Law Group – Attorney Jeffrey N. Powers will investigate the situation to make sure you receive the proper representation, including any monetary damages for your current and future medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Bicycle Accident Lawyer | Pedestrian Injury Lawyer
If you were in a bike accident or pedestrian accident with a car, truck, or other motor vehicle, speak with an experienced Macon bicycle and pedestrian accident lawyer who is dedicated to protecting your rights. At Powers Law Group, the consultation is free, and the fee is contingent. With our experience and successful track record, we can help you with a favorable result.